Friday, January 5, 2018

Wrestle Kingdom

I've mentioned New Japan wrestling a few times before in this blog. At their best, they are considered the WWE of Japan. They have lots and lots of top stars, and they manage to use them well so that they all seem like top stars.

They do that much better than WWE.

Yesterday, I started watching THEIR version of Wrestlemania, a 5-hour event at the sold-out Tokyo dome. They are trying to penetrate the U.S. market now, so they offer it on PPV with American announcers.

I'm looking forward to one of the main events today: Chris Jericho versus Kenny Omega. That's IF I get to it. 5 hours is a long show, even if it is good.

I may not get to the main events until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Jericho vs Omega?? Let me know when you get to it...I want to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete