Monday, September 24, 2018

Twins Win!

And the Vikings disappoint.

Before the season began I made one clear comment: I hate it when a successful team like the Vikings get a different quarterback and a different place kicker at the same time. You end up with two really important wildcards who may very well NOT live up to expectations.

Last week it was the kicker, whom we simply released.

But what do you do about a $200 quarterback with a Joe Mauer-like commitment?

You watch the first few minute of yesterday's game and hope that "Fumble Fingers Cousins" isn't the worst starter the Vikings have had since Ponder.

Otherwise, it's going to be a LONG several seasons.

And my Patriots? They looked worse than the Vikings.

I think I'm going to become a Chief's fan this year. Now, THAT is a team.

I've always wanted an excuse to cut the cord with cable TV. The next few weeks of Vikings football with Fumble Fingers at the helm may be just be the final straw...

2 comments: