Monday, January 14, 2013

Football

Only ONE of the teams I wanted to win going into the weekend won. I was really hoping Manning would get his second ring this year. At the same time a Niner/Patriot matchup would still be good.

I just hope it's not Atlanta/Baltimore. I don't like either team.

Why? I guess it proves I can be as irrational as any other sports fan.

I'm still a little bummed that Seattle managed the go ahead TD yesterday with only 31 seconds left and still lost. The worst part of that? Ryan got them in field goal range so fast that they only needed half that time to win. Seattle's defense on that series was just awful.

Remember how I mentioned that our cable provider had free premium movie channels this past weekend.

Final tally: 4 football games (about 25% of each including three endings) and NINE movies that I was hoping to see.

Overall, a perfect 10 on the coach potato scale. I'm already training for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment