Sunday, January 20, 2013

NFL

There are only three games left this season. I have to admit I'd be more excited if the cloud of sexual assault wasn't hanging over the Niners and their top receiver. It's hard to enjoy sports when the real world slaps you in the face right in the middle of the excitement.

I don't want to assume that anybody did anything wrong. But I don't want a real creep to get away with something that is just heinous either. Kobe did that once in the NBA, and I'm still not sure why the rest of the league talks about him as a hall-of-famer. (kind of like Ray Lewis being talked about as a hall-of-famer even though he was directly involved with a murder. The only reason HE wasn't prosecuted was because he squealed on the other two involved FIRST. I think I just remembered why I want the Ravens to lose today...)

I'm still planning on watching both games. It's just harder to have a rooting interest for the Niners like I did a week ago. It's possible everybody questioned from the team is innocent, but those nagging doubts and the possibility of wrong-doing will make the game more difficult to watch. And the OTHER game features Ray Lewis.

Go Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment