Friday, January 4, 2013

Vikings

The game is tomorrow night and I'm already getting excited.

Yes, despite all my misgivings about Christian Ponder, I'm still excited about the Vikings making it to the postseason.

The worst news I heard yesterday? Ponder has a bad elbow because of a hit he took last Sunday. That's bad news no matter how you look at it, BUT since the guy only throws 10 yard passes, that injury may not bother him as much as others.

I guess we'll all wait and see if the injury makes a difference. The biggest problem? If his passes ARE bad we really won't know if that's the injury or just Ponder being his old self.

We still don't really have a baseline for this guy, just several short spurts of good and bad QB play.

Still excited, though. Still excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment