Monday, January 7, 2013

Wild

As long as the Wild signed the top TWO free agents from last season I'm actually kind of intrigued about the possibility of trying to watch some hockey this year.

Without Love and Rubio my interest in the Wolves is starting to wane AND the Twins aren't going to be playing for months.

The Wild might be my only hope. I know it's really just another version of soccer, but at least I have a chance of watching a Minnesota team that's good.

The NHL brand of hockey is marketed to fans who like fights

I'd much rather watch Olympic-style, international hockey if I had a choice.

But beggars can't be chosers so I guess I'll give it a try.

Go Wild!

Oh, and the Gophers basketball team won again last night. They are still not on my radar as something I'm seeking out to watch, but they may become that stop gap until spring training as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment