Sunday, September 8, 2013

High Definition

I noticed that our local Fox affiliate (channel 9) is doing some kind of maintenance these last few days as all of their programming is back to standard definition. That means that today's Vikings game (and the later Packer/Niners game) will NOT be in high definition.

Our back-up Fox channel from Mankato (the one with no call letters) is ALWAYS in standard definition so that means I'll have to watch these games like someone stuck in the early 2000's.

Our church will be having a brief business meeting today so I'll probably miss the first part of the game. IF it's any good, I'll be making comments here. You are all free to join me in the conversation.


2 comments:

  1. Nothing positive to say at all.
    Ponder will never be anything more than what he's already been. Vikes will be lucky to win more than 3 games this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even want to talk about how bad they are going to be.

      Delete