Monday, April 28, 2014

Jose Abreau

I've been watching this 27-year old rookie from Cuba since the opening series the Twins had with the White Sox. He's been having a season BETTER than Chris Collabello.

Yesterday he drove in his 31st RBI of the season to take the major league lead in that category. That's an all-time rookie record for RBI in a month. He also currently leads the majors in homeruns with 10. This is why I like baseball, where the Yankees signed this supposed superstar pitcher from Japan for unbelievably big money, Chicago quietly signed this Cuban import. And Jose Abreau is setting the league on fire with his bat. One month does not a career make. But my guess is every team in the league is really jealous of the White Sox right now.

I know I'm jealous, and I hope he has a monstrous year and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment