Thursday, April 24, 2014

We Were Right In the Middle Of Our Collabello When We Found Gold!

Chris Colabello is on fire. There are six days left in April and he has already set a franchise record for the month with 26 RBI. With a two-run homer early and a two-run single late, he managed to bring the Twins back to the .500 mark for another day.

I admit that I missed the ending. As much as I enjoy baseball, five hours is just too long to enjoy the entire game with my advancing years.

Pelfrey was his usual self, pitching 5 pretty good innings, and then losing it in the sixth before he really got anybody else out. I only continue to point this out because Gardy has never noticed this pattern in the two seasons Pelfrey has pitched for him.

The bullpen was outstanding, pitching 7 innings of shutout ball.

The rubber game is this afternoon at noon our time.  The season is basically 1/8 over and I'm still watching and caring what happens.

Go Twins!

1 comment: