Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Twenty Trillion Dollar Challenge

I've decided to one-up Warren Buffet. There are just 4 teams left in the NCAA March Madness Tournament. IF one of my regular readers can correctly guess all remaining winners in the brackets, I will award the winner a 20 trillion dollar bill from Zimbabwe.

That's right TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS.

Obviously with that much at stake, some restrictions will apply. First off, you'll have to post your predictions to all three remaining games here on the blog in the comments section. If there is a tie, only one winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries. One entry per household.

The winner must pick up the 20 trillion dollar note from me the Tuesday morning immediately following the Monday Championship game, from 9 a.m. until 9:30 a.m CST.

You have to already know where I live.

You will not be notified of your win. We will all know the results from the comments section. If there is a tie, the winner will be announced here at the blog.

This isn't a trick. This isn't a joke. I do have the bill in my possession. I just don't want to go out of my way to give it away. The responsibility for getting it from me will be the winner's entirely under the above restrictions.

This is a picture of what the bill looks like. Actual bill will vary.






4 comments:

  1. Florida vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin wins it all.
    There. That's the one entry for our household.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure...help you and miss my shot at twenty trillion? I don't think so, dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose Florida vs. Kentucky. Florida winning the championship.

    ReplyDelete