Friday, October 9, 2015

Baseball

I'm not into the American League playoffs this year. I hate the Yankees and I think the Red Sox are in the playoffs too much as well, but without them, it doesn't seem like the playoffs.

I like KC because they are a small market team who has showed some real improvement the last couple of years. I like the Astros because they've been worse than the Twins the last five years. I kind of want them both to succeed. I even like Toronto just because they are not The Yankees or the Red Sox.

BUT...

...I don't really care who wins in the A.L.

I like all the great pitchers in the National League, and at this point I want to see a Cubs' World Series victory. But with the Twins out, I'm experiencing my normal "first round blahs".

I am looking forward to the Dodgers games more than anyone else's. I'd like to think it's because of their pitchers, but its probably because they are the only "Big Market" name team in the playoffs.

NO, the Mets don't count. They're the Mets.

duh


No comments:

Post a Comment