Sunday, October 11, 2015

Gophers Romp, Wild Win, and Lynx Take Game Three

It's been a good weekend for Minnesota sports so far..

I couldn't find the Gopher's game to watch. I guess it was on a channel I don't get.  I get something like 20 channels carrying college football on Saturday afternoon, and my local team gets on some stupid channel like ESPN U.  It's a wonder anybody follows sports any more. Local college games need to be on local networks. Period.

The Lynx need one more win tonight to take the WNBA title again. I'm happy for them. I don't care, but I'm happy for them. I'll try to watch some of the game.

The Wild held on to beat the Blues, too. I think I care about ice soccer even less than the WNBA, but IF the Wild have another good year, I'll probably watch a few third periods this season. That's when all the important stuff happens. The Wild opener proved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment