Monday, October 26, 2015

Vikings Mount Huge Comeback

I'm guessing most Minnesota fans were feeling pretty awful after the lowly Lions took such a big lead so easily and so early in the game.

Not me.

I missed that part. I only got to see Teddy's big, dominant comeback. And that happened just as the defense asserted it's dominance.  The game I saw was quite different. I started watching at just the right time.

That 4-2 record is actually quite remarkable. But like most fans, I still don't know if the Vikings are good or just lucky.

I missed Peterson's great run, but at the same time noticed he only got about 23 yards on his OTHER 17 carries. That sideways, backwards running has got to stop.

Stephon Diggs has sure made an impact in the receiving corp. That TD catch was a thing of beauty, And Teddy's increased yardage is a direct reflection of Digg's arrival. I'm looking much more forward to the Vikings air attack the next few weeks.

My Patriots and Panthers won as well. Who else is looking forward to next Sunday night's game between the Packers and the Broncos?

Go Vikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment