Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bummed!

Madison Bumgarner was the magic weapon in this series that the Royals simply could not defeat. He basically pitched TWO of their last three games and he looked great doing it. His performance will go down as one of the greatest in World Series history.

It was a great game, a great series, and a great post-season overall. I really wanted the Royals, but I can't help but admire that performance. I'm going to have baseball letdown for a few days and then wait to see if Twins pitching gets better for next year.

I don't care if the Twins win it all next year or not, but I would like to see if they could be in it long enough to at least LOOK like they might be invited to the dance at the end.

Bob Lurtsema as manager would be a good start. But starting PITCHING, as we just saw last night, will make any manager look good.

And great relief pitching, as we saw this series, would be equally important.

So basically pitching and pitching is way more important. I really don't care who we get for the manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment