Thursday, October 2, 2014

Notes

Pittsburgh got clobbered last night by the Giants. I'm guessing there weren't many viewers left by the end of the game. Except in San Francisco.

I would be more excited about the Vikings/Packers game tonight IF I knew Bridgewater was going to play AND he his ankle was near 100% healthy. Anything less than that and I'm afraid were just waiting for a Green Bay victory.

I still like Green Bay. Just not when they are going against Minnesota.

It's seems almost impossible but Peyton Manning is going for his 500th touchdown throw this weekend. The all-time record for TD passes is 508 by Brett Favre. Manning has been averaging nearly 3 TDs a game since becoming a Bronco, so if Manning stays healthy for even 3 more games that record will in all likelihood be his. No one else is even close to that 500 mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment