Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Football

I tried watching the first half of last night's Monday Night Football game.

It was too hard. Manning and the Broncos were down  24-0 at halftime and I was thinking that Manning should just retire.

But I kept watching in the second half JUST IN CASE it became a better game.

That was one of the best decisions I ever made. The final was 35-24 Denver and I saw one of the greatest combacks in NFL history. Manning was amazing. The Denver defense was equally amazing and I still got to go to be early because of Denver's last interception that was ran back for a touchdown.

San Diego fans must still be stunned. NOBODY loses a football game when you're up 24-0 at halftime.

Great game!

I also watched a lot of the playoff baseball game last night. I got to see most of that game as well. I also watched WWE Raw last night at the same time. I don't think I missed anything that was important on any of the three shows.

It's hard to believe how many commercials are broadcast and how that allows successful viewing of three shows at the same time.

I won't say this often but here it is, "go commercials!."

Another highlight? Two members of the Grateful Dead teamed up with the Giants third base coach to sing the National Anthem last night before the playoff game. It was a memorable rendition and all three old guys should be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like when I try and watch several shows at once, the commercials are all on at the same time.

    ReplyDelete