Monday, October 8, 2012

Vikings!

The Vikings no longer look like a bad football team. I realize that could change at any moment, but I'm sure enjoying the resurgence. Harvin is so much better than any other player on the team that he NEEDS to be given the biggest contract ASAP. We have to make this kid happy.

Ponder looked pretty average yesterday as both of his INTs were horrible forced passes that took points off the scoreboard.

The defense was so good that NONE of that really mattered. I can't believe how good the Vikes have looked for three weeks in a row. We're still tied for first place after 5 games.

Two other things happened yesterday that made it easier for the Vikings.

1) Green Bay lost to the Colts. I was shocked by that one. When the Vikings lost to the Colts I thought they were a horrible team. Now that they beat the Packers, I'm starting to think they aren't as bad as I thought. I'm also starting to think that Green Bay might be in real trouble this season. The next TWO weeks have become critical for the Packers season. I never, ever saw that one coming.

2) Robert Griffeth III left yesterday's Redskins game with a concussion. There is a good chance he will not play against the Vikings next weekend. That SHOULD give the Vikes the advantage in the game. I don't take anything for granted in football, but I'm sure looking forward to next week's game.

Go Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment