Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pro Bowl

The commissioner has said that the NFL may consider dropping the Pro Bowl game if  the level of play doesn't improve.

There is no way that these guys are going to go all out in a game that they consider just for fun. I'd rather see it be a flag football game at this point. Canceling should just happen rather than just talking about it being a possibility.

The need for this game vanished ages ago. I don't know of any real fans who watch it from start to finish. I come across it while switching channels once in a while, watch it for a few minutes and then go on to something better. The Super Bowl is the goal. The Pro Bowl isn't anything in comparison.

I'm pretty sure I've written something similar to this every year. Cancel it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment