Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rubio, Rubio, Wherefore Art Thou Rubio

I'll admit it. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NBA BASKETBALL THIS SEASON.

Now I'm just ticked.

Love breaks his shooting hand and will be out six to eight weeks, and Rubio is nowhere close to coming back either. The whole season is completely flushed before it even starts and even when both players are reunited "sometime maybe in January" it will be too late to be any good.

By then, I won't want to watch either of them because the team will be so out of the playoff hunt that it won't matter. Just another totally wasted entire NBA season. AGAIN!

ARGGGHHHH!!!

If I don't report on any Wolves games this year, you'll know why. I don't even want to think about them right now I'm so ticked.

My mind doesn't know how to deal with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment