Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vikings

The Vikes play Arizona at home today. It'll pretty much be the same story. IF Ponder doesn't do anything stupid, especially early, and IF the Vikes defense plays well, the Vikes can win this game.

The nice thing is they've proven that this year.

The sad thing? Most would agree the Vikes have been more lucky than good so far this season, but we covered that in depth last week so I won't rehash old agruments.

Our church has a quarterly business meeting today so I don't think I'll get to watch much of this game. How the Vikings play today will determine if that's good news or bad news.

I can always watch tons of highlights of a great victory later today IF they win and I sure won't mind missing a horrible loss. Either way, I'm still INTERESTED in the team this year. Knowing that this is the SEVENTH week of the season, that says a lot.

Go Vikings!

1 comment:

  1. Ponder was horrible today. Peterson was good. The defense was good. The Cardinals were bad. The Vikes win!

    They win another game and I'm still not sure if they are a good team or not. Every aspect of the Vikes game looks above average except the passing game. Is it Ponder? Is it that the receivers are not getting open? I can't figure out why they can't get a passing game going when the running game is going so good. One thing is for sure, Ponder missed some very easy throws that turned into two interceptions.

    ReplyDelete