Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kobe Plays

I KNEW it! He said he had a bad ankle sprain. He didn't. What a diva.

He's not 100% but he certainly isn't in that bad of shape either. I watched him WALK off the court the other night and the first thing I thought is that he's just playing this for sympathy again.

He's not tough. He's a faker. And I dislike him more NOW than I did a few days ago.

Reports coming out are saying how valiant and gallant he was to press on despite the "devastating injury."

I've had TWO horrible sprained ankles in my life and I've had a few  average ones as well. Just knowing he got up and WALKED off the court the night he got it meant it wasn't a big deal to start with. You can't walk on a severely sprained ankle. He didn't even LIMP much when he left the court.

Kobe is fortunate that he has not experienced a bad ankle sprain in his entire career, but saying this IS one when it clearly is not makes him look all the sadder.

Why journalists can't tell the difference is mind-boggling. TREATMENT does not let you get back on the court less than 48 hours after spraining it. NOT BEING HURT THAT BADLY in the first place allows that result.

I'm waiting for someone to call him out on this. But no one will. The STORY is his "superhuman comeback." In reality, he's a diva who "broke a nail" and then acted like his world was ending.

What a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment