Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Night

I missed Sunday's big Vikings win completely and I'm planning on missing most of the first half tonight. CBS does not always provide all of their TV shows online. IF you miss an episode there is no guarantee that you can catch it later. I have TWO favorite shows, Big Bang Theory, and Person of Interest. Both are on Thursdays and both are on CBS. I will be watching those two shows tonight and switching to the Vikings game during commercials.

It's odd, I used to have three VCRs recording everything in prime time so that I would never miss anything that I watch.  Now digital cable only allows me to use DVRs for that type of thing, but between Hulu, On-Demand, and networks own online versions of those services, the ONLY thing I need a DVR for would be sports and a little CBS programming. I can't see having a DVR when 95% of everything I watch is always available for me to easily catch later, even if I do nothing.

BUT Thursday nights like this are the problem. I want to catch both the Vikings and the World Series game tonight, too.  Instead I'll be doing the responsible thing and making a choice. It's tough being an adult. A spoiled adult living in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment