Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gophers Basketball

I tried watching some of the game at the Barn last night. It was hard to watch with all the flashing lights on the floor changing color all the time. it also made the entire arena look odd. I understand the need for those stupid advertising lights but the more I see those reflections on the floor, the less I want to watch the game.

The T-Wolves games have this same problem. In fact most college and pro games have this problem now. But I really noticed it last night. So much, that I quit watching. Maybe another time.

The Gophers beat an average team last night and didn't look all that good doing it. I know they are ranked in the top twenty in all polls, but they still looked like an average BB team. We'll see how the season plays out once the Big Ten part of the schedule kicks in. I just hope they learn how to light the Barn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment