Wednesday, December 26, 2012

NBA Christmas

The NBA featured FIVE national games yesterday to get people interested in their product.

I've come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of the NBA. I tried watching four of the games at various points throughout the day and found out I have no interest in their product whatsover.

Except, of course, when MY Timberwolves play. I'm a fan of the Wolves, not the NBA. That didn't surprise me, but I had to at least check out the product.

College basketball: I also should note that the Gophers BB team has only played ONCE in the last couple of weeks. They beat a rotten team and have now moved up to number 11 in the national rankings. That's the highest a Tubby Smith coached Gopher team has ever been ranked. The Big Ten season starts soon and that will give us a better picture of the strength of this year's squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment