Friday, September 6, 2013

Manning With SEVEN TD Passes

The game got started late last night because of a lightening storm in Denver.

I ended up going to bed early after the first half with Denver trailing 17-14. I guess I missed quite a second half. Peyton Manning, the best QB in the history of the game, ended up having the best game of his life, tying an NFL record that Joe Capp of the Vikings set back in 1969, with seven TD passes.

Football is back. So is Manning. Even if the Vikings are worse than average this season, I can still look forward to teams like Denver, Green Bay, and San Francisco playing great football.

It seemed like a real game last night. And it was fun to sit back and just watch. Now I'm REALLY excited about the coming season.

Football really is the perfect sport. I love baseball when the Twins are playing well. I love football even when the Vikings aren't. That's why I get excited about football.


No comments:

Post a Comment