Monday, October 19, 2015

My Vikings, My Packers, My Broncos, My Patriots, My Panthers, My Bengals All Win

It was a good day of football in the Casual Observer's house yesterday.

The Vikings, Packers, and Broncos had a lot harder time of it than they should have. And I don't have any idea what the Colts' head coach was trying to accomplish with all his stupid, failed, trick plays, but he ended up giving my Patriots a win they didn't really deserve.

But all the right teams won any way. My teams.

Best? Panthers beat Seattle. On a last minute touchdown. Did I mention that I despise Seattle?

Second Best? I now have another favorite team. GO BENGALS!

Worst? The Cubs are down 2-0 to the Mets. I can't believe that the Mets have beat Kershaw, Grienke, and now Arietta, the three best pitchers in baseball, in the span of just a few days. They deserve to win the NL pennant with that performance. I'm still rooting for the Cubs, but I won't begrudge the Mets. They are playing unbelievably great baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment