Monday, January 25, 2016

Football

The Denver/New England game was very good. The Brady/Gronkowski connection was incredible to watch toward the end.

Cam Newton destroyed the Cardinals.

As much as I want to see Manning win one more Super Bowl, I don't see it happening.

A while back I was talking about the current best team in all of sports. Including the end of last season, and the playoffs this year I believe the Panthers are now 22-1 in their last 23 games. I think I'll give them the nod now over Stephen Curry and the Warriors.

I've never seen a team so dominant in the playoffs. They're already the clear odds on favorites in the Super Bowl. I've been reading articles not about "who" will win the game, but by how much the Panthers will win it. That's the real betting odds in Vegas.

Two more weeks and we'll all find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment