Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Los Angeles Rams

The name has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? After all this time, I'll finally have their name right again. It took me forever to remember to say St. Louis Rams after they moved from L.A. the first time. Now I simply have to revert back to old habits.

If only the Cardinals would move back to St. Louis I'd be set. I hear St. Louis is looking is looking for a new team.

Seriously, when things like this happen, the team that leaves should remain the home team for T.V. coverage purposes forever. In  other words, every single Rams games should be shown in the St. Louis area even if the team moves to L.A.  It's their team, too. It would sure soften the blow for the millions of Rams fans that are forced to give up their team, simply to accommodate greedy owners.

It's the least the league could do. And it would build goodwill for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment