Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kobe Doesn't Like Watching NBA

Forced to watch games this year because of various injuries, Kobe has come to the conclusion that the NBA game isn't much fun to watch. He thinks there's there's too much finesse and not enough shoving and pushing on defense.

I laugh.

The ONLY thing that the makes the NBA game even palatable now is that guys aren't mugging each other any more on defense. He says the current game gives less skilled players a better chance to play with the superstars.

I'll finish the thought for him. The stars can no longer get away with bullying and intimidating the refs and young guys.

I'm glad the refs are calling more flagrant fouls than they used to. There should even be MORE of that. I still play a lot of basketball. The jerks who push and clobber aren't playing basketball. Basketball IS a finesse game.

If he hates it so much, he should be playing football or hockey.

Stop intimidating people, Kobe. And learn how to play the game.

I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Kobe Bryant any more than I already did.

I guess I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment