Monday, January 27, 2014

Pro Bowl

I have no idea what the ratings will be for this game, but I watched a few minutes at the beginning just to see what this new look of "drafted" teams would look like. I had no natural rooting interest and thought the uniforms with fluorescent accents were as bad as any uniforms I had ever seen. Knowing that players from the same regular season teams were competing against each other added less interest, not more.

I hope that it was an abject failure. Just a bad idea for a game that already served no purpose, this game should be cancelled.

Of course in a country where Sports Nation (a show where hosts guess what fans think) is now extremely popular, I have no idea what young viewers will think of the game. I just know they're idiots.

Guessing majority opinion? Popular?

Wow. Just wow.

As awful as yesterday's uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment