Friday, August 10, 2012

Thoughts

I didn't watch the U.S. women's gold medal win yesterday. I caught highlights later. That's just too much soccer after watching the whole game the day before..

I tried watching the Packers and Chargers game last night but, knowing it was preseason, the game simply did not matter. I only watched it for a couple of minutes.

The Vikings play their first game tonight. I'm going to try watching the first half. Preseason ball is hard to watch. I'm also a little concerned about substitute officials. I figure if the pro refs miss calls all the time, these subs will probably be much worse.

I sure wish Usain Bolt would take his races more seriously. Yes, he's the fastest man on the planet, but it's hard to watch him COAST the last ten yards. I'd like to see him go for the world record instead of the win. I don't understand his philosophy at all. He's the best but he doesn't go all out. It's just weird watching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment