Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cowboys and Giants

The Giants  played well last year in the playoffs. Before that, they were at best an average team. They are back to being that again. 

The Cowboys handled them easily last night and I can't believe the NFL season started on a Wednesday night. Eventually the league will kill its "Golden Egg" by stretching out all of these games over too many nights.

Even last night seemed like just another exhibition game.

I know I don't like football like I used to because the Vikings have turned into such an incredible waste of space, but MOST markets have disappointing teams. Giving us the big match-ups over the entire week just makes me less interested in the standard Sunday games.

Sundays used to be destination television time. Now it's the day they'll put on all their bad games. It won't be long before folks skip them entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment