Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thoughts

I tried watching the Twins game last night. I didn't make it very long.

I noticed J.J. Hardy had two more homeruns last night for the Orioles. Letting Hardy go and making room for Ishy Nishi was one of the biggest blunders in Twins history. They could have paid Hardy for two seasons based on how much they wasted on Ishy. That was the beginning of the Twins decline.

Hardy is now in a pennant race with the once awful Orioles, who are obviously going in the opposite direction of the Twins who are struggling to stay out of the division cellar. How two years make a big difference.

The Vikings play at Indy this weekend. I smile knowing that Indy might actually be worse than Minnesota. At the same time, I have no confidence that the Vikings will win this game. One OT win doesn't make a season and the Vikings still look like a poorly coached team. I'm at least willing to watch for one more week.

That's different from last season.

1 comment:

  1. The Vikes can win if they don't give Luck time to throw.

    ReplyDelete