Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tanaka As Good As Advertised

I didn't expect the Twins to win yesterday with Tanaka pitching for the Yankees. The only Twins run was unearned. Overall, our pitching was excellent as well. That's baseball.

I'm still having a problem getting really interested in this season. I only watched the game for a few innings yesterday and kept on thinking of better things I could be doing with my time. There is some interest, but nothing is as compelling as it used to be.

A winning streak would be helpful at this point.

And a couple of home run hitters.

Willingham and Arcia, are you listening? And Pinto should be in the lineup more, too. The Twins have lost a lot of close games lately and Pinto riding the bench is just a crime. More catching, more DHing, his bat belongs in the lineup.

On a related note, former Twin Ben Revere, hit his FIRST major league home run on Tuesday night. It happened on his 1,466 major league at bat.


No comments:

Post a Comment