Saturday, July 28, 2012

3D Olympics

The channel comes in as a split screen with no way of me making it work like 3D on Blu-Ray discs.

Mediacom sent out NO e-mails telling us how to use this channel or if we need a special access code. In other words even though it comes in (which is better than my other mediacom channels right now), it's less than worthless. They sent out an email telling me how I can get lots of "extra" coverage online but I just want the TV coverage they are supposedly supplying.

I hate cable. I hate satellite. And I wish somebody somewhere would come up up with a good way to deliver TV content EASILY to a local homes.

Time to call and complain. Again.




2 comments:

  1. You probably need a 3D compatible TV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the thing. IF they would just TELL ME what I need. Providing me the signal and not providing me any other information on HOW to access it seems like the dumbest marketing in history.

    I have a recent 3D TV. I have their signal. Their website doesn't tell me what to do next. They didn't send out a group e-mail telling me what I need to do AND no one is in the office this weekend to respond to my questions. (And they always send out group e-mails about just about everything they do.)

    ReplyDelete