Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heat Get Ray Allen

I knew the Celtics were going to get a little worse when Ray left, but I'm really bummed he joined the Heat. The Heat are turning into the Yankees of the NBA. The Lakers never quite pulled it off, but Miami is now attracting players who simply want to win championships. The players will take a little less because they are pretty sure they'll be contenders every single year. I like that trend. I just hate the Heat.

Believe it or not, the Wild may become that team in the NHL. Their recent free agent signings are going to make them attractive to other free agents the next few seasonss. That BOTH our free agents settled for less than what they were worth was nice to see.

Joe "I Can Hit Singles Pretty Well" Mauer could learn from these guys.

1 comment: