Monday, July 9, 2012

Twins Lose

I went to bed when the Twins had a 3-0 lead in the bottom of the ninth. I told the Casually Observing Wife I didn't want to see the Twins lose this thing after the Dozier error. The final was 4-3 in 13.

The best part? When you're already having a subpar year, losses like this really don't count. They sting a little, but the overall pennant race is unaffected because we aren't IN the pennant race.

I feel sorry for Cole, though. He pitched 7 shutout innings and deserved a win.

2 comments:

  1. BEst part of the game right here.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/texas-thunder-lightning-strike-sends-rangers-twins-scurrying-031552572--mlb.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was the most fun part. The FEAR that thunder produced was unreal.

    ReplyDelete