Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lovin' The Wolves

It's now official, I LIKE watching the Wolves. I have now logged more TV minutes watching the Wolves THIS season already than I have in the last 5 years combined.

And Kevin Love appears to have his touch back. He was much better with free throws again last night, and he even looked good on the three pointers that he missed.

Overall, he didn't miss much though. He had another MONSTER night. 36 points and 13 rebounds. Andrei Kirilenko was back and healthy as well. The Wolves pulled away at the end. That's something we really haven't seen, even when Garnett was around.

Super team play last night with Love as the biggest cog and all other cogs playing well around him.

We all know Cleveland is an awful team, but it was nice to finally beat up on a team the same way we always used to get beat up on. The Wolves are back to .500 and Rubio's return is on the horizon. Honestly, our guard play has been so good this year that I'm a little apprehensive about Rubio's return.

 Still NOT a fan of the NBA as a whole, but it is fun watching MY team win games.

I just discovered that the Nets are now the BROOKLYN Nets. I missed the name change on that one. It just shows that I don't follow NBA news very closely.


No comments:

Post a Comment