Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vikes

I'm trying to psych to watch the entire Vikings game today. Normally, this is the time of year when I just quit watching, but I really would like to see if Peterson can have another monster day on his way to a 2,000 yard season.

I keep on thinking how much MORE yards he'd have right now if we weren't always having to pass in the fourth quarter the last month. He doesn't even get to touch the ball in the fourth quarter.

Supposedly there is going to be a blizzard in the Twin Cities today so that should make the game at the Dome a little more interesting. As of this writing (about 6:40 a.m.) we really haven't got much of anything here yet. The winds are expected to pick up just before game time. I guess we'll see. Our church has already called off services, so I should be able to watch the whole game today.

As I said, that's not exactly a good thing.

Go Peterson!.

Don't embarrass us again Ponder!


1 comment:

  1. The Vikes win today. No help from Ponder. I'm rooting for the Lions tonight.

    ReplyDelete